Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This blows... quite literally!

Well, I woke up early this morning with a cold. Normally a cold isn't really that bad, you pop some dayquill and all is well, but not anymore! Being sick and being pregnant drains the life out of you faster that any analogy I can even think of. I'm boogery, I'm tired and I was forced my my darling husband to go to work today. Well ok, maybe not forced but he did say I could either stay home and be miserable or go to work and get paid to be miserable. When you put it that way laying on the couch watching the Little Mermaid for the second time this week kind of loses it luster. I plan on going home, taking a bath and going to bed, so if you read this message after 5 please don't call because I'm hoping to be out like a light!

And that ends my complaint for the day. Thank you for letting me vent.

No comments: