Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're here and online!

As you've seen I've been blogging from my phone but now we are actually online. The office at our new place has computers that the residents can use. So here are more pictures from the trip that I took with my camera:


In the car on the way


At a rest stop in Utah clinging to Daddy and hoping he won't have to go back in his seat.


With G.G.ma on moving day


Looking at the ducks at our place


The five generation photo


A much needed bath

We are all doing good and adjusting to life here in Utah. We are slowly but surely getting boxes unpacked and making it feel more like home. So far the hardest part is finding food. We've had to eat out but we aren't really sure where anything is or if places are good. I can't wait until we get our kitchen stocked and our dishes and cooking things unpacked! Any food suggestions appreciated!

We miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: