Friday, October 24, 2008

Family day 5


Today was once again family day and this time we checked out the state capitol. My friend Liz went recently and her pictures were amazing so I wanted to go see it for myself. It was beautiful! Here are some pictures from our day:

A morning photo shoot with the pumpkins



P.F. Changs for lunch


We had planned to go to temple square as well, but after walking around the U and climbing these steps with Carter my back would not allow it...



Pretty.

I felt so fancy.

In my dreams...

Now I don't feel so special.



A friend that followed us home from the gift shop. We try not to discuss politics with him.

Aslan!

Mormon Battalion Monument

Last night, sleeping in Jeff and Rachelle's bed. His hair is getting so long and BLONDE!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You guys got some great pictures. Maybe you'll have to give me picture taking lessons. I love the pumpkin pictures with Carter. So cute!

Raphelle said...

Nice! The capital rotunda is where we had Senior Ball every year. Good times. I haven't really seen it since the renovation was finished(?) - it looks awesome.

P.F. Changs - YUM! We stopped in there when we were in Stamford the other day just to get some lettuce wraps. So freaking good.

Are you enjoying the Office lately? I'm not liking the Jim/Pam distance. Pam needs to get back in the office asap. Loving Michael and Holly though.