Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Maybe more than a coincidence

Dave and I have been talking about the possibility of adoption for a while now and we had recently decided we would gather the information and look into it a little further. Well, Sunday at church (after 2 weeks of not being in our ward due to our vacation) I was reading the program for Sacrament meeting when I saw a bulletin. It was for LDS family services and asked for anyone considering adoption to call for information. I was amazed. I have NEVER seen anything in the program about it before, so I thought it had to be a little more than coincidence. Needless to say we will be calling the number to get more information. I am excited, but it will still be a long wait as we don't think we should even put ourselves on the books until we move to Ohio. But it never hurts to get the ball rolling and to get as much information as you can.

Other than that we've been good. David officially has Saturdays off (for the first time in the 7 years he's worked at CTC) so now we get to spend more time together and do more fun stuff. Last night we went to San Francisco and saw Harry Potter (for the third time) on IMAX 3D. It was awesome, but the huge screen made it far more scary. I had to close my eyes at one part even though I had already watched it twice... and it wasn't even the 3D part! The only downside to the fabulous evening was that Dave spit his gum out in his movie ticket and disposed of it while we were in the movie, only when we got to the parking garage we realized it hadn't been his movie ticket... it was the parking garage ticket. We had to pay $30 for having a lost ticket! Other than that it was a great evening and we just chalked it up as a loss and moved on. No point in sweating the small stuff right?

No comments: