Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

It has definitely been a while since I've written, but I have not really had much time at the computer. Things are going good and our little Mann is finally growing. He weighed in last week at 8 lbs 9 oz. He still doesn't fit into all newborn clothes but he's grown out of preemie finally so that's good. He actually slept well last night and in his bassinet!!!! He still wakes up to eat about 3 times during the night but he's learning to fall back asleep quickly.


I had a doctor's appointment today and they say that there was a problem with the way I was healing from the stitches (I won't go into details) and they want to see me back in a few weeks. They say this is most likely why I am still in pain. Hopefully it will all resolve itself in a few weeks and until then I will just deal with it.

Carter at little Emanuel's 2nd Birthday party

Our buff little surfer! Check out those guns!

Carter loves his new swing!

No comments: