Saturday, June 7, 2008

3 years and 2 months!!!

Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary! Hooray! We took Carter to Wednesday night market and had a great time together. It has been the best 3 years of my life.




Yes Carter is in there. He fell asleep as we walked around downtown.


Tomorrow Carter will be 2 months old! I cannot believe he is already 2 months! He is growing fast and getting super strong. He will be standing before we know it. Here are some things that have come with his 2 month birthday:

smiles! He has been smiling a lot and reacting to us more.



    Caught in a half smile

sticking out his tongue

sleeping in his bassinet and for good chunks of time

growing out of some newborn clothes

making more sounds

looking at himself in the mirror and making faces

just being really cute

In other news:

I cut my hair and I feel so much more like myself. It's great. Dave signed up for orientation at the end of this month so we will be taking a trip to Utah. It will be interesting to fly there with Carter and for Dave and I to take our first flight together.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your orange baby wrap thing. I kind of want one. When are you guys moving? We'll be in UT the first week of August.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I love your new pictures. Hope your anniversary was wonderful with your sweet little boy. Congratulations to all three of you.