Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm a disappointment!

While over at my Mom's last night I asked her if she had checked my blog lately. She told me she checks it everyday and that lately she's been very disappointed...
So, this is my vow that I will try not to disappoint our fans any more and will do my best to write more often!
We've been pretty busy as you can see by all the pictures in the 2 posts below this one. Baseball games, midnight movie releases, trips to the beach and more! Not to mention getting ready for our trip, the midnight release of the 7th Harry Potter book and BOTH of our birthdays... By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! Luckily we've still found time to laze around and watch a bunch of movies.
We subscribed to the Blockbuster Total Access thing and we love it. We are watching movies that we would not have seen otherwise. We just finished James and the Giant Peach and Freedom Writers (Both good movies) and next up are The Birds and Say Anything.
We've also decided we are going to teach ourselves sign language (even though I took a semester of it at the JC) by learning a new phrase every day. We've gotten a bit too eager to learn and last night we learned a whole bunch of phrases that I will hopefully not forget due to overload. Last night we learned "Happy Birthday husband" "It is my Birthday""I want a dog/cat for my birthday" and other such phrases. It's really fun and there are worse things we could be doing with our time.
Well we are really excited for our trip and to listen to Harry Potter on CD the whole way there. We will blog about our trip when we get back. Wouldn't want to disappoint!

No comments: