Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The 25 days of Christmas

We decided we wanted to do something fun and "Christmasy" every day this month so we sat down and planned a bunch of activities. I'm excited because today is the first of many "Hot chocolate Tuesdays." It should be fun. Hopefully we will have pictures from some of the more exciting activities posted on our blog throughout the month.
In other news... I've now gained a total of 12 lbs since I've been pregnant so it looks like I'm right on target with how much they want me to gain. The anxiety is slightly under control and the doctor told me to try to avoid situations that would cause stress (haha... is that possible?) and to keep up with the yoga. We are also in the process of scheduling our birthing classes and we just scheduled our "4D" sonogram for January 10th so we should get some amazing pictures from that.
All in all the 2 and 1/2 of us are doing great and enjoying spending time together as a family (even though Carter has no choice in the matter!)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Beware of those 4-d ultrasounds! Sometimes they can be cute, but some times they make babies look like aliens!