Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crappy, Crappy Birthday Brooklynn dear

Tomorrow is the big day so you can guess how my birthday was spent today. PACKING!!!! Actually most of my day was spent doing laundry and looking after the dooder. He did give us a nice little break when he sat and watched Monsters Inc. without fussing for quite some time.
So tomorrow we take off at around 10PM. We wouldn't have been able to move then if my Step Dad, Matt hadn't come over to help us pack today and pack our WHOLE kitchen! I could not even say thank you enough. Now maybe we can actually get some sleep tonight before the big drive.

Speaking of that I should probably finish blogging so I can help. We will try to blog on the way and when we get there so everyone knows we made it safe and sound.


Goodbye California! We'll miss you!

No comments: