Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cornbelly's!

We went to Cornbelly's today with Noelle, Abby, Jeff, Rachelle, Lucas, Rebecca (Rachelle's sister and Carter's new best friend) and her boyfriend Derek. It was SO much more fun now that Carter can enjoy it and boy did he enjoy it! Look at his face in the pictures (sorry there are so many of them) and you will see one happy boy!






I love this picture of Carter and Abby


Dave and Abby were pumping water to get there rubber ducks to move. You don't see Abby's in this picture because she was so far ahead of Dave!

On the way to Cornbelly's we heard Carter in the back going "Chugga Chugga" and sure enough we looked over and saw a train! You can tell by his face that trains are his favorite right now.


Carter and Abby in the corn maze
What's this?

Look what we found Mommy!

Uncle Jeff and Abby playing tether ball while Carter cheered them on.

I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor


Racing

On the train


"Hey Summer, wanna play me?"
Goofing off with Uncle


Us


A new family tradition


Carter actually helped us pick the pumpkins this year!




He kept drumming on all the pumpkins and when I took my eyes off of him for a second and then looked back he was using one as a seat and one as a drum. Dave and I had been discussing what instrument we wanted to give him his first lessons in and he definitely has tendencies towards the drums... Just wish they were more quiet!

Carter with his very own pumpkin. My favorite shot of the day.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun. He sure is cute!