Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas!

We had a great Christmas full of family, presents and yummy food! Here are some photos from today.

Carter's bell from Santa's sleigh

I made this blanket for Dave but his best present was custom made canvases (2 20 x 60s and 2 30x40s) that were made by our friend Evan Draper. We are excited to have some new art on our walls. Happy painting Dave!

His "Creature ABCs" book. He loves it and knows all the letters.

A Nintendo 64 for Dave.


Remote control car


Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. We also skyped with Grammy and Papa Mann and Fauxma and Fauxpa


I don't look good in the morning, ok?


This Bert was for Carter from my parents. He was mine when I was a baby. It means a lot to me to see Carter hugging him and loving him so much.


Turkish Delight is gross.


He built this all by himself!

No comments: