Friday, June 29, 2007

Things are going good

I'm at the point where I love my job, I get time with my husband and eating good food while sticking to my diet and feeling healthy! I know life is full of ups and downs, but it's the ups that keep you going.
I am looking forward to the coming month:
July 4th Both Dave and I have a day off and will no doubt be doing something spectacular
July 11th 12:00AM Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out and we've already got our tickets
July 19th Dave turns 27!!!
July 21 12:00AM Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out and we've already pre-ordered our copies
July 22nd-29th UTAH!!!!
July 23rd Vince turns... 27!!!
July 30th I turn 23!!!!

So, it's a busy month, but all really good things. We will not be doing IUI in July since we will be in Utah when it is due to happen. I'm ok with that... I could use a little time to recover from the stress before trying again. We will plan on August and hope for the best.

As of now, Things are good.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

10 days until the new movie! Yay! I'm glad to hear that you are happy and doing well.

Lindsay said...

I'm glad things are going well.

Hope you had a great 4th of July! :)