Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're still here...

I had hoped that Dave would be the one to write this blog, thus the reason for my absence from the blogging world, but I have had several requests for an update and... well... he's taking too long (sorry honey, love you!)
If you haven't heard already our first attempt at the IUI was a failure. We had thought that we would not be able to try it again this month due to money issues so when we found out I was really upset. I went into this hermit-like state that I am still not completely out of (sorry if I have not returned your calls...) The good news: We have both been working 10 hour days and have decided to go ahead with it again this month. We know it is right and that's all that matters. I still have hope that it will be successful and I ask all of you to pray for us and/or send good thoughts our way. The most probable date of the procedure will be the 23rd of June.

Good news: I'm on clomid and have little to no side effects. I've been drowsy, but that could also be from the 10 hour days. We are going on an over night hike tomorrow night for camp (Dave is going as the one priesthood holder.) I am excited, but I am worried about the drowsiness. At least he will be there to watch out for me.
We've had lots of stuff going on and I will blog more about it all later, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing alright and have hope for this month.
Love you all.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You both are in our prayers. I know this process must be difficult on the both of you. My brother and his wife have been trying for several years w/o any luck yet. This summer they are going to try in vitro. We're praying for them too.