Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another upload.

As I blog Dave is doing what he does best. He's been working on painting one of the canvases I got him for Christmas and is frequently seen in this view.


Alright. So I used to be a good blogger. Not so much anymore. In fact I don't know if I've even made the official announcement of "It's a boy!!!" We found out on my birthday that we will be having another boy. His name will be Jude Costa Mann. If you don't like it, too bad.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way below are some pictures I found when I did another upload today.

Carter and Mommy at Gardner Village



Carter and Tia from our recent trip to California



Hugs for Snoopy







Carter playing with Uncle Dustin's I-pad or as he calls it the big Hi-pod.


A glimpse into my future



Yes, he can get a fantastic score at bowling all by himself. And before you judge me, I had to cook all morning and needed my child to stay occupied. I don't let him play with toys like this ALL the time.



Vanilla ice cream and blue berries at Fauxma's house!



Napping in Tia and Uncle Dustin's bed with 30+ people talking right outside the open door. That's my good little sleeper.



He likes to put on his own glasses




Eating a picnic at the ward party




Playing with sticks at the park with Max



Swimming with Kennedy and Cassidy!









In other news: tomorrow is the first day of the semester for Dave who is taking 1st semester physics (even though he passed it in California) and a Monday night painting class. This means that tomorrow is also Carter's first official day of day care!!! My friend Erin (the mother of Kennedy and Cassidy pictured above) just started an in home daycare and Carter will be going there for 3 hours every morning. I think it will be good for him to play with some kids close to his age and hopefully learn to share.

I think that is it for right now. I'm planning another post in the near future so stay tuned.

1 comment:

jon and dorsey said...

I love Carter's face. He has such a great look. I am so amazed by Dave's talent. One day I want to buy something that he has created. And lastly, I love the name Jude! Love it. Does Costa have a special meaning? And to answer your fb question earlier, we will find out the gender in a week. We've had the complete run-around with insurance, unfortunately. It's been a nightmare.