Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

Dave did such a good job telling the events of this weekend that I don't really even have to say anything! (Truthfully I made him blog about it so it wouldn't just be me ranting about the rudeness and incompetence of one scheduling girl who shall remain nameless mostly because she never mentioned her name!)

And now we wait... If you think I am impatient at Christmas time (ahem...) you ain't seen nothing yet! We have to wait at least 2 weeks to find out if the IUI was a success and it is slowly driving me mad. I say slowly because I have been able to function better than I thought I would have. Luckily we also get to look forward to Amanda's wedding which is June 9th so that is keeping my mind slightly occupied. But pretty much every third thought is regarding what's going on in my body right now.

Other than that life is rolling along. Dave has the week off work and has been doing a fabulous job of cleaning our house even though he's been sick for about a week. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up next Monday and no, not the anniversary of our first kiss, the first time he called me on the phone or anything lame like that, this is the real deal! 2 whole years since we got married. It does not seem like it at all, but it has been great and everyday I think I am luckier and luckier for having such a great guy.

Well, anyone is welcome to send good thoughts our way and hopefully we will get good news in the near future but until then, enjoy Google's how to of the day: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Office-Darts

I know I did!

No comments: