Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Handy Mann Can!

We got a good tax return this year and we decided to use our state return to get fun (but practical) items. We ended up getting a camcorder, a nice light weight stroller and baby gates!
Instead of waiting for my darling husband to assemble everything I thought I would take a crack at it.

Our new cute stroller assembled perfectly:

Look how tiny it folds up!
Phew, glad I don't have any Babbies.


And here is one of our 2 "babby" gates. I still have to do the second one. Won't Dave be surprised!!! Hopefully he notices them before he trips!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute stroller. How much was it? I should probably return Linzi's to her and get one.

The Edwards Family said...

Now we have to go on more walks or go to more places just so you can use that cute stroller!

Maria said...

LOVE the stroller! SO cute and it will last long for boy or girl! Great investment!