Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where have I been?

Who knows these days...


First things first:

And speaking of birthdays... The Mann cub's is quickly approaching! I cannot believe he is going to be 1. Crazy. Anyway lots of people have asked me what "he" wants for his birthday and I've been trying to come up with a list. This is what I have so far and if I think of anything else I will just do a quick post and let you all know.


(I'm including pictures for your assistance but don't feel like you have to get him the things in the pictures or anything on the list. It's just for those that asked.)

  • Clothes! We are getting to the point where he needs clothes. Probably 12-18 or 18-24 month size.

  • Puppets. My kid likes puppets and I don't think that will end any time soon so this is a permanent on his wish list until otherwise noted. Any kind of puppets.

  • A little remote control car (this particular one pictured is the "my first RC car")



The movies "he" wants:


  • Any of the animated Book of Mormon stories.


  • Musical instruments of any kind. Preferably a drum, a piano type thing, maracas.... anything noisy. (This particular set pictured is the "Parents Bee Bop" set.)


  • The bounce and spin zebra.

  • The Kimochi Emotion doll ("He" likes the red one the best)
Hopefully this helps and if you have any questions let me know. He loves pretty much everything!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

isn't it so crazy to think about him being one?!?!