Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best tag ever!

I'm so glad Allie tagged me on this one! You pick you 10 (or so) favorite pictures and describe them. Sorry, I'm closer to 15...



I'm on the left. I loved that lunch box but eventually the picture peeled off so a few years back I found one on Ebay and bought it!



One of the funniest scariest pictures of me ever! This is my barbershop quartet in High School, Short 'N Sweet, before winning 2nd place in competition. I also love it because this was the exact day I fell in love with Dave.



My favorite Halloween costume of all time.


The best picture of me and Dave EVER taken.

No one else has a wedding photo like this...

I'm tired of being ashamed of this photo. Yes, you see my shoulders, but it is one of my absolute favorite photos of all time and the only one from the hospital where I don't look like a monster! I'm proudly displaying this on my blog!


Just so cute...


Stink eye at a young age. He kind of looks like a baby Jack Nicholson.


I love this picture mostly because it was Carter meeting his 99 year old Great Great Grandpa for the first time and Grandpa looks so happy. I'm glad we got to see him before he passed away.


Jeff says he looks like an Ecuadorian baby in this picture, but I just think it's cute.


At Cornbelly's picking pumpkins.

Not a mama's boy...


More interested in the true meaning of Christmas...

Nutty professor

He still needs his mama.

I tag my husband. I want to see what he comes up with. And anyone else who wants to.

4 comments:

Raphelle said...

Wow!! Awesome Halloween costume! Great pictures!

Alicia said...

cute pics...I LOVE the last one!

ROAST said...

Cute guy.

Als said...

That was so great! I'm glad I tagged you too! Old pictures are freakin awesome.