Friday, April 24, 2009

But I'm not sleepy!

Dave had to stay late at work today while someone came and cleaned the carpets. I was very sure that I would not wait up for him because I was exhausted from a long day of work and lots of exercise. I tried to goto bed but I couldn't sleep and neither could Carter. He's been waking up every 15 minutes so finally I brought him to bed with me thinking maybe he would sleep better. Nope. Instead he had a conversation with his Daddy who wasn't even there. Sorry for the dark video but I was trying to sleep. Make sure you have your speakers up.

2 comments:

Mame Voelker said...

Super cute!!!!! I miss you too!! And I love exclamation points as well!!!

Als said...

So funny!! And YES, you're right--it's clueless. I had a hard time picking a quote that whole movie is ridiculous! Yeah, I'll see you this afternoon, I'm excited. I never heard back from Keri so I hope someone else has a way into the building...