Friday, February 12, 2010

Bowling with the beehives

*Note: Not sure if I ever announced my new calling... I'm the beehive advisor. I teach the 12-13 year olds and pretty much have a kick butt time with them every Tuesday night!

We went bowling as a class activity on Tuesday and here are 3 of my 4 girlies as one of them couldn't make it.

Maddy and Rachel
Sassy Rachel!

Go Maddy!


Micall bowled like this the whole time and bowled 3 points higher than me. I now call her Grandma.


When I told the girls that the other leader was winning they said "Ya, but she's a grown up." I said "I'm a grown up." and they said "Well, Kind of, but you're our friend."

Made me laugh.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, it's easy to see that you belong in Young Women's - you are the kind of leader that can have a lot of fun!