Friday, May 4, 2007

NO MORE FREEZE TAG!!!!! I give up!

I'm sure all of you have figured out by now that this has not been the most exciting week for us. I really haven't had anything to write about. Let's see... Monday David and I went to Windsor hoping to have dinner on the "Green" but everything was closed for some reason. So we ended up driving to Johnny Garlics and having dinner there. On Tuesday we drove out to Healdsburg so Hailey and Alexa could bring cookies to their friend and we drove around town to give them a little time to hang out before we took them home and then I went to Sherry's for American Idol. On Wednesday we had the relief society service auction and while I didn't have enough points to win anything that I wanted, I did donate a home made apron and some home made cards that both went for a good amount of points. Thursday we didn't have anything planned except cleaning the house but at the last minute got called to babysit the Sullivans. I regret to inform all of you (and if I don't inform you someone else will) that I am still amazingly horrible at freeze tag. Not only that... but I also am no good at duck duck goose. I hope to improve these important skills in the coming year. And today is Friday. We will be attending the SRHS choir concert to support our own little Milli Vanilli, Hailey, who is not feeling well enough to sing but will be mouthing all the words!
We don't really have anything thrilling going on this weekend. Both of us have to work tomorrow and then the missionaries will be coming over for dinner. Sunday I have to teach in Young Women's, but I am actually really looking forward to it because it is a great lesson.

In other news... Dave's coworker may be staying with us for a few weeks, but I will let Dave blog about that.

No comments: