Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Applications...AHHH!!!!

For those interested in the hunt for an architecture school, I have finished 3 applications thus far: Arizona State, University of Utah, and UNLV. I just have to get my transcripts sent from the Junior College to said schools and then I should be hearing back in a few weeks. I am getting kinda nervous, with baby and moving coming in the near future. Don't get me wrong, I am totally stoked for both adventures. I guess it is just fear of the unknown. Other than what I have just written about, life is pretty much the usual. Brook and I did recently move some furniture around in the bedroom and the future nursury, but nothing is picture worthy yet. For example, I am blogging right now while sitting in our bedroom. It's different, but good. To all our faithful readers, I bid thee adieu!

No comments: