Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Overwhelmed and blog slacking

Well, It's been a while since I've actually gone on here and blogged about anything. I've been a little stressed out for no reason lately and had a bit of a breakdown last night, but I'm better now.
As for Kreacher news:
  • I've felt him/her move for a few days and it keeps getting stronger and more often.
  • I'm definitely getting bigger... in fact I've gained 5 lbs in the last month which makes my total 8 lbs!!!!
  • We've scheduled our sonogram for the day before Thanksgiving!!!! (AND WE'RE SUPER EXCITED!!!!)
  • I think it may be a boy which is strange because I've been thinking girl for so long.
  • We've decided on which birthing class we are going to take and will be starting them in February. We are hoping our friends the Whitelocks will take it at the same time as us.
  • And we are almost halfway through! It's going by so fast!

As you can see we have an exciting couple of months ahead of us!

No comments: