Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gratitude

Last Sunday I taught a lesson on gratitude in Young Women's. It actually went really well and I felt really good about it until we got a message on our machine from a member of the bishopric who just happened to be the husband of the Young Women's president asking if Dave and I could speak on Sunday about gratitude. Normally I HATE speaking. Truth be told I believe I've intimidated the bishopric so badly that we've only spoken once in the 3 years we've been in the ward. This time however I feel better about the topic (It's really difficult to come home from your honeymoon and give a talk on marriage to people who have been married for 60 years) and I'm not too worried. I do know I will get emotional, especially because Kaisa wants to come, but I think that's ok. I've decided to speak on gratitude through trials and the importance of appreciation. I'm nervous but really excited.
Last night Dave and I made a list of things we are grateful for and I meant to put it on here. I will hopefully do that soon.
Well happy baby day! I can't wait for 2:00!!!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

the suspense is killing me, did you find out what you are having????