Friday, November 16, 2007

Do you ever have those moments when you feel like a cow?

I've been feeling large and slightly in charge lately. Of course I know there's no where to go but bigger and I will eventually be the size of a cow... but I guess that is just one of the joys of pregnancy. I actually really love being pregnant. It seems like it's going by too fast and I'm just trying to enjoy it. Then again... the baby part will be cool too.
We have our sonogram on Wednesday and we are SO excited. Absolutely ZERO people have given me gender guesses so I guess nobody wants to play our game. *Insert sad face here*
Oh well.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and have a jam packed weekend ahead of us. The sonogram is Wednesday and then we drive out to John and Noelle's and stay the night. Thanksgiving there with the Mann family and we are driving home after dinner on Thursday. Friday is Thanksgiving with the Anderson/Huntington/Allison clan (my family) at my Mom and step-Dad's house. Before that we will be avoiding any retail store and just having a nice day off together. On Saturday we have dinner with the Costas (Nancy and Vince) and I get to meet Vince's mom, my fake Grandma! I am really excited! It should be a great weekend with family and food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I voted via your little poll thingy. My official guess is a boy. I think Rory's guess is boy as well. By the way, everyone and their dog is pregnant right now (literally - puppies everywhere!). We're so left out. Rory's sister & her husband don't know what they are having yet, but the word on the street is that if it's a boy, he will be named Wolf. So I think everyone else is hoping it's a girl. And by the way, I think you should just name your child Kreacher regardless of gender. That would be awesome. Anyway, we're very excited for you!