Friday, January 18, 2008

A bad day turned good

I'll try to make a long story short by saying I had a bad day. It seemed like every thing was going wrong. Well, a few days ago I noticed that our registry showed Carter's bedding as "online only" which I KNOW is wrong because I added it in the store. Kaisa was going to Target at lunch so I asked her to just make sure it was still there and she got to inform me that it was on clearance and being discontinued! I was freaking out and asked Dave if he just wanted to pick something else but he said no way because we had not only been planning with this color scheme in mind but we had already matched the colors to paint the letters of his name and the thousand (exaggeration) of polka dots hanging in his room. So we decided to just buy whatever was still in the store. Well, I mentioned this to Kaisa and she confessed that she had purchased the bedding set when she saw that it was discontinuing so we just had to get the stuff that went with it. We were only able to find the mobile and some boxes (which were both on sale) at the Santa Rosa Target so we drove to the Rohnert Park Target and found almost all of what we wanted... also all on sale. We will check the Fairfeild Target tomorrow for the remaining items and if they aren't there we will just get them online. All in all it turned out great because we got everything on clearance and we got to set up his room.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh My Gosh! It looks great. My favorite is the mobile turtle. Too cute!