Monday, January 28, 2008

Going, going....

Well, I thought it would be hard to sell the bug, but the day after we posted it on Craigslist I was talking to a coworker about it and she was really interested. She test drove it today and she says she wants to buy it so I am totally stoked! She didn't even try to haggle the price! We also got an email Saturday morning from a girl who saw it on Craigslist. She seemed pretty interested because she wanted to drive up from Marin that day to see it, but I told her we weren't available because I hadn't gotten a yes or no from my coworker. Well, She wants the car and thinks she can have the money to me by Monday, but the girl from Marin wanted to set up a time next weekend to see it so I will have to let her know the car is no longer available. I didn't know so many people would be interested that quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting, we are glad it is going so well and was not hard to sell.