Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Growing every day


I feel like my growth is like exponential! Every day I keep getting bigger and bigger! Last night I was laying on the couch watching Gilmore girls and I could not get comfortable. First I tried laying on my left side, then I sat up then I flipped to the other side of the couch, then I moved to the papazan chair, then I ended up turning off the T.V. and going to the computer chair and finally I gave up and just laid in bed. At 7:00pm. I know it's only going to get worse I could just feel my ribs being stretched! Anyway, I still think he is going to be quite a large little man(n) and I am looking forward to my doctors appointment on Monday to see if the home cooked food is helping keep the weight off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tummy is so cute. I can't believe how much you have grown too!

Anonymous said...

That sounds quite unpleasant. I may never have kids. You need to give those of us who are already frightened some false hope that it's fun, easy, and painless. Also, we still don't have a blog but we posted some pictures to picasaweb.google.com/roryANDraphelle, if you're interested. We're SO excited for you guys to move to Utah!!