Friday, January 4, 2008

Most likely Utah

Well, Dave and I have been talking about it and it seems that everyday we are leaning more and more towards U of U. We have not received anything from either of the other schools, but I think there is a reason we got the acceptance from the U first. It is causing us to think of all the good things that Utah has that neither of the other schools/states have (mainly family and friends) and reevaluate the pros and cons of each school. Those of you who know me well know that I am an over analyzer and I think I had overlooked a lot of the pros of Utah because I was so focused on the cons. I told Dave it is ultimately his decision, but it seems that he is starting to get his heart set on Utah which is a good thing because he's already been accepted there. So... I will brace myself for a cold winter next year!

No comments: