Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Brook's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

I went home from work early yesterday because I was feeling cruddy and had my friend take me so Dave wouldn't have to leave work early. When I got to the door I couldn't find my keys anywhere in my purse. I even took everything out of it and they weren't there. I looked where we normally keep our spare and it wasn't there. I went to the landlord's house to see if they could let me in, but they weren't there. Then, my neighbor tried to break open our screen door but it wouldn't open. So I had to call David and wait in the hot sun until he got there. I should have just stayed at work.
This morning I still couldn't find my keys and we looked everywhere. When I was trying to get ready for work I tried on 6 different shirts and not one of them fit me. My old clothes are too small and most maternity clothes are still too big. I cried. This is turning out to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Maybe I'll move to Australia.

No comments: