Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

Lolly tagged me a while ago... oops.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just moved to Santa Rosa
2. Watching Days of our lives EVERYDAY!
3. watching my brothers play video games
4. Eating at Quinley's which is now gone!
5. A lot of things I shouldn't have been doing!

5 things on my "to-do" list today:
1. GET MY MOM A B-DAY PRESENT!!!
2. Buy clothes that fit
3. Clean my house (including and especially the office)
4. Watch "Thunderpants" with my husband
5. Find out if the hot dog on a stick batter contains gluten

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit snacks
2. popcorn
3. cheetos
4. air heads
5. nachos (but I can't eat them right now because they make me hurl)

5 songs I know the lyrics to: (I memorize really quickly so I know a lot more than 5 songs!)
1. Shoop (I know, I'm embarrassed for me too!)
2. Any song from High school musical
3. Bicycle and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
4. Tim Mcgraw by Taylor swift
5. Any and EVERY *Nsync song ever recorded

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Put Dave through school
2. Pay off our debt
3. Buy a house
4. Get a new car
5. Save money for my kids

5 bad habits:
1. I'm impatient
2. I'm lazy
3. I eat too much (even before I was pregnant)
4. Shopping
5. Letting people do things for me too often

5 things I'd never wear again:
1. Slouch socks (Sorry mom, but they aren't cool any more...)
2. Brown hair
3. Daisy dukes (I've come to realize they didn't look good even back when...)
4. The Hot Dog On A Stick uniform
5. Anything else hoochie

5 things I like to do:
1. Sleep
2. watch movies with David
3. Eat yummy food
4. sing in the car
5. cook with David

5 favorite toys:
1. remote control
2. Blue tooth
3. I pod and alarm clock
4. Barn yard animal ice cream sandwich makers
5. my sparkly spatula

5 people i tag:
1. Emily Mann
2. Rachelle Mann
3. Joy Mann
4. Noelle Philpott (can't remember if you already did it!)
5. Raphelle (Come on blog already!)

No comments: