Monday, September 10, 2007

This past weekend

Well, not quite the fun exciting weekend we had expected. Saturday I ended up having to work to get stuff done after the computer problems last week. I came in at 7:30 am and only had to stay until 9 to get stuff done. I was happy that I was the only person there for most of it and the only person who showed up was Dad and that was 15 minutes before I took off. When I got home I decided I would do my chores for the week so I started cleaning the bathroom. I was so beat by the end of it I took a break and watched a couple episodes of the Office. After that I finished by mopping the bathroom and then I cleaned the kitchen floor which was a bigger task than I had thought. I did discover that the cats are afraid of the swiffer so I had a little fun with that. Anyway, I was so tired after all of this that we did not go to bull riding. Instead I went to bed at about 8. It was lovely.

No comments: