Friday, September 21, 2007

Utah, The land where babies are made!

After taking a vacation to the reproduction capitol of the US, we are excited to announce that we are expecting!!!! I am 10 1/2 weeks along which puts my due date at April 17th. We had our first sonogram September 6th and everything looked great. We heard the heartbeat (169 beats per minute) and got a picture which we will hopefully add to this post tonight. We are very surprised and excited and feel very blessed that this happened when the doctors said it wouldn't. It's amazing what a little relaxation and a lot of clomid can do!


5 comments:

megan said...

be sure to tell me the sex so i can knit/make something!!! i've been so excited for you guys, i'm so glad it's happening.

SAM said...

We are so thrilled for you! What do Drs. know anyway?! This might mean we have to cut our "American Idol" weeks short!

Laurel said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am sure that it has taken alot to keep it quiet this long. We are excited to get all your updates!

Tanner Family said...

That is so wonderful!! I was so happy to read your news. I hope you aren't feeling too sick, those first couple weeks can be really rough! Congratulations!

jon and dorsey said...

I had no idea. I am so happy for you guys. I'm sure it has been one of the hardest trials God has given you guys. I am so proud of you for staying so strong. Wow! How awesome is that? Don't you love when major prays get answered the way you're hoping. That is so awesome. I can't say it enough. I'm calling Rachelle and scolding her for not telling me sooner! Are you going to be in Cali for Christmas because we're coming out? We would love to see that belly in person and get some teary eyes. May God bless your pregnancy! love you, dors