Monday, October 29, 2012

A new babysitter!

On Thursday Dave presented at what is called a Pecha Kucha (he will blog more about that since I have no idea...) and I wanted to go and see his presentation. A friend of mine from church offered to watch the boys and I was hesitant not because of her abilities but because of Carter and his anxiety towards new and different situations and people. We decided to give it a try and it went great! Carter loved Tammy and her family and Jude loved them and all the animals. They even got to feed the cows! Tammy and her husband actually asked us to go out again so they could have them back... twist my arm... and Carter wanted to go back there as soon as we left. I think we will be sending the boys there more often for fun with Farmer Tammy and family!!



Jude found a new use for Tammy's canning equipment.... Silly boy!


No comments: