Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Today is my niece Jenna's 8th birthday. It is also my brother in law John's (her dad) first day of chemo. In an effort to help and make her day special I made her this cake.


I think she liked it. A mixture of emotions today as it is also my sis in law Rachelle's birthday AND my best friend Karyn's birthday. Birthdays make me so happy but I can't help but be a little anxious for John and the rest of his family. As hard as it is being slightly on the outside and looking in I can can only imagine what it is like for them. I had a special little talk with my niece Abby last night and I am very touched by her faith and love. Between her and Noelle I know John will be well taken care of. All we can do at this point is pray and be there. Love you guys.

No comments: