Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sooner than expected!

Well, we had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we got some interesting news. So far I've gained 28 lbs (4 in the past 2 weeks) but the doctor seemed to think that was fine all the sudden so I'm not worried. She also said I was measuring at 31 weeks instead of 30 weeks which is funny because at our last visit I was told that I was "small average." She had trouble finding the heartbeat but soon found it under my belly so she says the baby is starting to drop already! She seems to also think that he will be coming early. We have Dana Carvey tickets for the 29th of March and my mom is out of town from the 27th to the 30th so I'm hoping he can atleast hold out until she gets back on the 30th. I actually think it would be really cool if he was born on March 30th because he would share his birthday with his Great, Great Grandpa and would turn 1 when he turned 100. We'll see when he decides he's ready!
Here's me this morning... Still growing strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look kind of little. Maybe it is that shirt. Keep gaining that weight, you've got a ways to catch up to what I was with Abby!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, Grandpa's birthday is March 28th. We'll be in UT for the party.

Love, Mom