Saturday, February 9, 2008

Let them eat cake!

There has been a lot of excitement this weekend. On Friday, Brook got me an early valentine's gift. It was slightly selfish in nature, but I refuse to complain about my new PSP (play station portable). In order to justify a purchase like this, Brook said that it would come in handy during labor to take her mind off of the intense pain. Regardless of the why, I think we will both enjoy playing with our new toy.

Today, Brook and I went to San Francisco with the young women from our church to see the Marie Antoinette exhibit at the Legion of Honor Museum. They had on display paintings, furniture, drawings and such from the queen's chateau. After seeing the exhibit, we took a couple of the girls to see paintings by Monet, Picasso, Cezanne, Saurat and Van Gogh. They had never seen paintings by these masters in real life, so it was cool to see their excitement. Here is the group outside the museum:

No comments: