Friday, February 8, 2008

One of us didn't enjoy class!

No, it wasn't me or Dave... we got a lot of our questions answered and actually got a lot out of the class. When we got home Carter seemed to be displeased with the entire birth class experience and he was very motivated to escape from his little home. The second we got home the little Mann was kicking and punching like mad! He was hitting so hard that we were sitting there watching my stomach going nuts. Hopefully this is not a regular occurance because I actually think he will eventually find a way out!
Besides going to birth class last night we started Carter's scrapbook. I found a website where you can create scrapbook pages online and have them shipped to you. It's great because I hate dragging all of my stuff out and spending a bunch of money to get stuff to make like one page. Hopefully we like the finished product!

No comments: