Monday, February 4, 2008

Busy weekend!

Friday night we went on a triple date with 2 of my friends from work and their husbands to Outback. It was really fun and of course the boy's conversation quickly turned to sports and the 3 of them ended up at the bar watching the Warrior's game. After a while we went over there to see when we would be leaving and somehow got shipped off to Walmart! it was fun though and we got back right when the game was ending.
On Saturday I had an oppertunity to get free maternity pictures taken! It was really fun! Here is a link to the online gallery: http://www.flickr.com/gp/8679477@N04/h0kMcQ
After that we tried to get a bit of grocery shopping in, but because of my celiac we have to go to like 8 different stores so we were only able to hit 2 of them before I had to be at the beehive conference. It was fun and the girls seemed to enjoy it so that was good.
Saturday night we went over to our friends the Skabelunds house. Our other friends Katie and Jeremy were there (Katie is about 2 weeks further along than me) and we had SUCH a good dinner! Susanne must have taken in to account that 2 preggos were coming over because there was so much food.
Sunday after church we drove out to Sacramento to spend the day with John, Noelle and Abby. We had a lot of fun AND Noelle helped me find the perfect blessing outfit for Carter! I had been searching online for months and she found it in about 2 minutes. What would I do without her!
(Those are pants, not shorts.)

This morning I was not feeling well so I slept in and Dave is going to take me to work on his lunch (since we now only have one car.) We are feeding 5 missionaries tonight and we still have to do the rest of our shopping after work so wish us luck!!!

No comments: