Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spoke too soon

Well, up until lately I've felt pretty good being pregnant, but this past week I've felt the urge to vomit everyday. I'm tired and achey and I don't know how I am going to survive even 24 more days of work. Don't get me wrong I am still so happy to be pregnant and looking forward to Carter, I am just trying to hang in there and feeling really cruddy.
This month is going to be an insanely busy one. I have a shower this Saturday, after which Dave and I are going to a baby expo at the Wells Fargo Center and then going to my step dad's birthday dinner. Not to mention I am teaching the Young Women's lesson on Sunday.
The following Saturday I have another shower. The Saturday after that I have another shower and the following Sunday I have a shower. I am super excited about all of these showers, but I am just hoping I start to feel better so I can enjoy them without a massive tummy ache.
The baby is doing good and has been getting the hiccups on a regular basis which is cute. He's been recognizing his daddy's voice and likes to kick him in the head (out of excitement of course) when he gets really close to talk to him. He also likes the song King of the road. He was completely still until that song came on the radio while we were driving to work and then he started going nuts! Like he was dancing (he dances crazy like his daddy!) I think he just likes the low voice in the song because he thinks it is Dave.
That's pretty much what's going on. We will hopefully be blogging more this month as we will be doing more interesting things. Sorry we had such a big lapse in blogs but thanks to our readers for continuing to be faithful readers through the dry spell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are sick. You could have that lovely flu - let's hope not though. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better.