Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Showers and other excitement

Well, the games have begun! I had my first shower on Saturday (thanks to all who were involved!) It was really fun and we got lots of cool stuff!
I've been feeling much better lately. We went to birth class last Thursday for about a half hour and I just couldn't take it anymore so we went home. It's a good thing we did because I woke up feeling alive and well again. My big complaint now is the swelling. I'm so used to having these tiny little girly ankles (which I never really liked) and now have seriously have man ankles. My ankles are practically non-existent... and people are noticing! My sister was commenting on my "cankles" and then one of the Young Women (who shall remain nameless as to not incriminate her) told me she stared at my ankles the entire time I was teaching in YW on Sunday! Needless to say they not only look horrible but they are definitely not comfortable.
All in all though I'd still say I've had a pretty good pregnancy and I feel much better than I did.
I know more has happened these past couple days so I will have to think and possibly add to this blog when I remember. Only 19 days of work left!!!! Hooray!

Brook and Kathleen, both expecting boys in April

No comments: