Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm sorry Carter.

After work today I felt like I just got so frustrated with Carter and I feel so bad. I hardly ever do that but it has been a long week with little to no sleep and it was definitely a rough day at work. I just needed a minute to myself to regroup and eat a little something but instead my little inquisitive toddler was running around getting into everything. I know that nobody's perfect but I feel awful for snapping at him. He knows that I love him and I know that being a working mom is a very difficult thing sometimes, but that doesn't mean I should take out my stress on the little Mann. It's not like I yelled at him or anything but more the way I was feeling and talking to him. I am going to work on leaving my stress at work and being a better mommy. I'm sorry Carter and even on days like today I am so grateful to have you in my life.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: