Monday, August 18, 2008

Oops, forgot.

I just posted a load of pictures, but what I forgot was church. We went to all 3 hours of church yesterday and it went much better. We met a lot of young couples that live in our complex (even one from Napa) and we even met our Bishop! Apparently he spoke to our former bishop on the phone and completely changed his attitude. I feel a little bad because after church last week I may have texted Bishop Gamblin's wife Dianne to tell her about our desire to be back in Brush Creek ward. I have a feeling this may be why the 2 bishops spoke. In any case, Thanks Bishop and Sister Gamblin! Tomorrow there is a play group for the mom's in my ward ( I say the mom's because most of the babies are Carter's age or younger) so I think I will go. Hopefully we will make some friends and not feel so isolated out here.

No comments: