Saturday, February 7, 2009

The 25 things about me from Facebook

I got tagged to do this on facebook but I though I would share with everyone. Basically just 25 random things about me. If you want you can do it too!



1. The movie Gremlins gave me nightmares for 3+ years
2. I have Celiac disease
3. I sang lead in a barbershop quartet in high school that won 2nd place at a Sweet Adeline's competition and was the 1st place high school quartet in northern CA
4. That Sweet Adeline's competition was where I knew I would marry my husband (or was told I would) even though I had a boyfriend at the time (sorry Kyle)
5. I waited 2 years for Dave while he served his mission and wrote him approximately 180 letters.
6. It took us 2 years, 4 doctors, 1 failed procedure, 3 months of hormones, roughly $5000 and 1 vacation to Utah to get pregnant with our little boy
7. We consider our son a miracle
8. I started a new generation in my family when I had Carter and he got to meet his 99 year old great great grandpa before he passed away
9. I want to try to get pregnant again sometime soon but realize that we need to get more financially stable first
10. My favorite show is real world/road rules challenge even though I know it's total crap
11. I look exactly like my mom except now about 50 lbs heavier... thanks Mom.
12. I have not lost the baby weight yet but I'm finally starting to.
13. I haven't eaten out in over 2 months with the exception of one time my mom was in town and took us out
14. I hate rosemary but seem to always cook with it
15. I love cooking with my husband
16. Even though I can make it from scratch I prefer Stouffers lasagna (I can't eat it anymore though)
17.I didn't really like Twilight but if I had to pick I would say I'm a Jacob
18. I was Pandy, the school mascot at my high school, for a brief period of time
19. My favorite holiday is Halloween
20. The day before we found out we were pregnant we seriously looked into adoption costs
21. I'm current on Carter's scrapbook (actually I just started his St Patrick's Day page so I'm ahead)
22. I've had to get up 4 times since starting this because my child will not sleep and can now pull himself up on the side of his crib but not get down
23. I miss good Mexican food
24. I wish I would've named all my children after Beatles songs
25. I'm taller than my mother no matter what she says

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

And now you can scrapbook like crazy since you won!