Monday, February 23, 2009

And the winner is...

The nominees are...


We've been trying to get Carter to use a sippy cup for a while because he's become disenchanted with bottles and he needs to have more liquids. We've tried 6 different types of sippy cups and tonight I had a break through! I think because it's a lot like a bottle and it functions the same (none of this bite the straw and suck at the same time crap) but he drank from it! Not a ton, but enough to make me happy and hopeful for future hydration habits! Hooray Munchkin! We love you. We'd also like to thank Costco for making this possible.


Please note his cup is not pink or purple. It's orange and I think he has a blue one too.



3 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

Yay! That's exciting! I remember how excited I was when Emery finally figured the sippy cup thing out!

Maria said...

Hooray for Hydration! :)

Elisa said...

I bought those too, I thought they were great, but they were ruined very quickly because the kids bit on them and broke through the membranes separating the holes. Good luck with yours!
Go Liquids!