Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm a winner!

Last night after Carter went to bed I made a scrapbook page and ordered 9 pages at 25% off! Today I got a text from Rachelle saying "Congratulations" and when I told her I had no idea what she was congratulating me for she called and told me that I won page of the month from How fast they grow! I checked my email and saw my newsletter and there he was!!! This is what I saw:



"FEBRUARY 1, 2009
We'd like to congratulate our January 2009 Page of the Month Winner, Brook of of Salt Lake City, Utah. She used a Baby Toile Storytime template to capture some priceless Valentine images of her son, Carter. Brook receives a $100 How Fast They Grow Gift Certificate for her page, above. Our February contest starts today and runs through the end of the month.
"


Good thing I JUST ordered all my pages! Oh well now I can make pages guilt free!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay - that is so exciting. What a cute page.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I love the page...no wonder it won with the cutest cupid ever. Good Job, Brook. A very cute idea!

jon and dorsey said...

Wow, that's a really big deal. Congratulations! That's gotta feel great. I think I've won one contest, and I remember being elated. Hey Brook, you've got me curious about digital scrapbooking. Can you shoot me an email, when you get a chance, and tell me what you would recommend? Thanks, dors

Brook said...

Dors, I will totally email you, but I don't have your email!!! Email me at themenn@q.com