Friday, February 27, 2009

A big fat day!

Today was my Friday off and I actually got a lot done! Dave had to work from 9-4 so it was just me and Carter which I really miss. We did a lot together today and I did a lot while he was napping! Here is our day in a nutshell:
I made this while Carter was napping in addition to doing some dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
Who wants to sit while they are on the computer?



So cute!

Carter and I have a game where I put puffs on the coffee table and he has to cruise around and get them. Here he is going for one in particular that got stuck on his hand but he finally got it.





We hosted playgroup today so some of Carter's friends came over to play. It was fun to see him interact with Max and Allie! He even taught Max to head butt (which Daddy taught him) and they kept crawling up to each other and putting their heads together. I couldn't get a great picture but I did get one! We were talking about the kids weight so I took out my scale and Carter now weighs a whopping 18 lbs!!! He is only a few ounces shy of the chart!




Carter loves books and he especially loves to turn the pages. He got to sit down with Daddy when he got home and read his Elmo book.




We had our friends the Rollins over for dinner and we made homemade Mac 'N Cheese with smoked Gouda. We decided to give Carter some and he LOVED it. I cut my little shells in half and put a bunch on his tray and it either ended up in his mouth, on his bib, on his face or in his lap! It was nice to have him eat at the table with us and fun to see him make a mess and enjoy my cooking!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think the pictures with the kids turned out so cute!

stacey said...

I think you need to show me how to make that door sign.