Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting better but still not perfect.

Shortly after my last post I gave in to the nasty bug that was invading my systems and went home. That night I woke up every hour on the hour and couldn't get back to sleep with out taking a bath. I think I had 5 baths total that evening. When I was in the bath at 2:30 AM I knew that I would not be going to work the next day so I decided to take it easy and try to recoup. It was a day full of couch potatoing, baths, naps and surprisingly an actual shower but I guess it was what I needed. I made it to work today and have been feeling better. I'm not 100% but I'm getting there and I have a doctor's appointment today so I can find out if there is anything else I can be doing to stay healthy and take care of Kreacher.
After the appointment we will start our first house/kid sitting job of the many we have in the next couple of months. We will be watching the Skabelund girls which is always fun and the best part is they have a big tub! More baths!!! I think Dave would say the best part is the pool table, but I disagree. Any way you look at it we should have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

megan said...

you did NOT name your fetus kreacher!!! haha

only the manns..... <3