Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh, Oh it's magic, You know...

This is crazy! My back has been killing me for days to the point where I couldn't get out of bed by myself this morning and after one walk this morning my back felt great. I am definitely going to walk EVERYDAY!

In other news: I'm a little nervous about Dave only applying to 3 schools and about 2 of them being SO far away, so I decided to do a little research. With absolutely zero effort I was able to find a list of all of the schools with architecture programs and whether it is an accredited bachelors or masters. We will have to talk it over and probably ask my Architect step dad about it, but I'd say right now I'm leaning towards Arizona State University. It's close, there are beautiful cheap houses, it's an accredited bachelor's program and I prefer heat to snow. Hopefully Dave will apply to a bunch of schools and get into all of them so we have our choice. Wishful thinking I know but he is a genius. Harvard here we come!

1 comment:

Raphelle said...

Um, don't you mean you're leaning towards Ohio or New York? I'm pretty sure you do.