Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wow, you're really good at this game!

It seems like every time I try to convince Dave of something he ends up convincing me even more! I called him to tell him that I wanted him to go to Arizona state and this was the conversation to follow:
Dave- "Why? Because Lolly and Chris live there?"
Me- "OH! I hadn't thought about that!"
Dave- "Is it because it doesn't snow there?"
Me- "Oh! That sounds even better!"
Dave- "Because it's close to Disneyland?"
Me- "IT IS??? WE HAVE TO GO THERE!!!!"

Luckily he convinced himself in the process so I think that is one of his #1 choices. (It helps that the Giants and the A's have spring training there!) We talked it over last night and the schools he is applying to are Arizona State, University of Arizona, University of Utah, Idaho State, Kent State and possibly Cal Poly. He's resisting the Cal Poly thing because he says the program takes too long and he doesn't want to go there so I'm not going to push it. If he decides to apply there that's fine if not he still has other choices. We both decided that the Ohio thing may not feel "right" anymore. Things have changed.

3 comments:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

I just hope that we're close!!

Laurel said...

If you guys want to come check out asu, you could definitely stay with us. We will do our best to sell the area to you, we really like it!

Emily Kate Bankhead said...

Congratulations, Brook!! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I didn't know! That is so exciting! Do you have any names in mind?